Jul 23, 2010

Oh Perth!

I have gradually gotten over my hatred of the city I was born, and still live, in. But the only way I did was by photos like this. This is Tiah Eckhardt at 14, shot by Simon Lekias in Perth.
I just adore the girls that come from here, I adore the photographers that come from here or far just to photograph these girls. Gemma Ward, Tiah Eckhardt, Nicole Trunfio, Skye Stracke, Sophie Ward, Sarah Pauley, Rosie Tupper, Jessica Gomes, Amelia Brown...ohh there are so many more!!!!

3 comments:

Athena. said...

OH, Lissy!
I love Perth - I was born there, but now I'm in Adelaide, and I adore it so much! What an amazing list of girls <3 <3

Erimentha said...

Hey lissy, as always I wanna comment everything! your new skirt is adorable, whAt a fab vintage find! And I think australia produces such amazing talents. Thanks for your comments, they always feel very personal. How are you lately? Xxx eri

Fotografia Ślubna Warszawa said...

amazing face!