Dec 7, 2010

PRESENTS!!!!!!!



Clothing and shoes from my Mum and a beautiful scarf from my boyfriend's family.

My father knows me too well...

DSi related objects were from my brother and my Dad, and that HIGHLY ADDICTIVE Whack-a-Mouse is from my boyfriend hehehe!

STUNNING. THANK YOU DAD!

Here is where you should drool. A set of Shakespeare plays...they are the most beautiful books I have ever seen. Oh my. Thank you Mum. And it cannot be my birthday without a bunny or two! My nickname at home is Bunny...

A gorgeous glass pandora charm from my mother and these earrings which make me feel magical from my beautiful boyfriend <3

I LOVE YOU ALL. 

6 comments:

Chiara said...

:O Whoa, you got so many pressies! And they're all awesome!

dhita said...

Happy birthday, beautiful! :) x

The Moon and I said...

Wow the books are beautiful!
and I bet you look beautiful with those clothes too!
And the earrings are lovely, and those bunnies :B
And the Alice weekly schedule diary is a perfect gift, though the girl should be blonde hehe
I hope you upload a video playing guitar!
And rock those shoes gurrl!
agghh
and your lovely!
you deserve the best
so happy belated birthday again
:D

c. said...

Ohh! Happy birthday Lissy! It's sad leaving the teens but the 20's a really exciting. Enjoy it! :)

Kat said...

Those shorts are amazing! Outfit post soon, please.

Anonymous said...

i LOVEEEEEE those shorts. pls take a photo of you in your new outfit. where r thsoe shorts from?x